Thursday, June 16, 2005

All Names Have Been Changed

Some people have asked me about the real identities of some of the men mentioned on this blog. (Feeling a little defensive, perhaps?) Well, there’s no need to name and shame. I do confess to taking a certain amount of creative liberty when writing about my encounters. But everything is based on real experiences and real people. Fact is frequently sadder, weirder and more sexually incompetent than fiction. At least since most of the world defines fiction as anything written by Dan Brown or Barbara Cartland.

There needs to be a certain amount of anonymity for this blog to exist. So it is essential that I protect the identities of the people I write about (God knows, I don’t protect their dignities). That way, they could be anybody. They could even be you.